Learning and Communications HUB
Welcome and Thank You for taking the time to review the ASKME Learning and Communications Hub.
ASKME stands for Awareness, Skills, Knowledge, Mentoring and Education which are the founding ideals of TASA. With this in mind we have developed a valuable, strategic tool for your business. It is a simple, efficient and very cost effective way to present training and communication to your colleagues and staff.
On any given topic, ASKME will also record staff participation via questionnaires and acknowledge their understanding so you can be assured that your staff are aware of critical training and ideals that they are required to have.
The following presentation and demonstration walks you through the process of how the Learning and Communications Hub will serve your needs by:
- guiding you through easy, simple registration and password change
- allowing easy traverse through the slides as a simple training pack
- guiding you from the training to the competency check
- guiding you on how to submit
- advising you of when the training has been completed and the subsequent results
- providing you a record as the administrator
We now invite you to participate in the following demonstration outlining more of ASKME's capabilities. The expected time allowance for this demonstration is 7-10 minutes. Please click here to begin.
For further information please download the PDF brochure or contact us.